Singapore is among Australia’s closest strategic, political and economic partners, and our most comprehensive business relationship in Southeast Asia. 2015 also marks the 50th anniversary of Singapore’s independence and Australia-Singapore relations. In June, Australia and Singapore signed a Comprehensive Strategic Partnership aimed at strengthening the relationship further and enhancing opportunities for business, building on the Singapore-Australia Free Trade Agreement of 2003 and ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Free Trade Agreement of 2010.
Canberra Business Chamber (CBC), in partnership with the ACT Government, will lead a trade mission to Singapore in November 2015. The mission will facilitate productive introductions to key stakeholders through business matching meetings, networking events, market briefings and high level business introductions.
The Singapore Trade Mission will assist businesses with market development activities and insights and encourage long term partnerships with Singapore companies and investors.
Singapore Trade Mission core package inclusions
- Pre trade mission workshops and planning sessions
- Trade mission Information Booklet and program
- Return private airport transfer
- 3 Nights Executive Club King accommodation at Hilton Singapore
- Daily buffet breakfast, all day refreshments and evening cocktails in the Executive Club Lounge
- Delegation welcome Dinner including beverages
- In market briefing with Austrade, AustCham, Singapore Business Federation and other key organisations – includes morning tea and networking lunch
- VIP Exclusive Dinner with key Singapore businesses – includes return hotel transport to venue, three course dinner, beverages
- Two additional tickets to invite your clients to the VIP Dinner (excludes transport)
- Canberra VIP lunch showcasing Canberra and Region
- On the ground, in market support from CBC and ACT Government representatives assisting with program information, meeting updates and assistance
- Post trade mission briefings and meetings