$632.08/month ($7585/year) inc. GST
If your business combines both a strong market presence with an interest in influencing government priorities and investment, then Principal Membership is for you.
This membership package gives you a superior level of engagement and connections, with access to government decision-makers and branding opportunities for your organisation. This allows your business to be closely aligned with the Canberra Business Chamber and recognition as a leader within the region.
CEO to CEO meetings
Meetings with CBC CEO to discuss the current economic environment, Canberra insights, policy and advocacy and upcoming opportunities.
Recognition as a Principal member
- Digital signage at CBC offices, in our annual report, and on our letterhead.
- Business logo and company profile on our website.
- Each year, company recognition through a profile included in the Business Pulse e-newsletter reaching over 8,000 business contacts.
- Hosted by the CBC Chair with other Principal member CEOs and decision-makers.
- Opportunity to host boardroom lunch at your premises.
Invitation to engage with politicians and senior bureaucrats. Political Roundtables are small groups (max 25 attendees) in a closed-door environment – a great opportunity to network with key business contacts, gain an understanding of the business environment in the ACT and build relationships with ACT Government.
2x complimentary tickets.
Australian Chamber of Commerce & Industry (ACCI)
Invitation to relevant ACCI national events & forums representing the ACT.
Key event preferential seating
First choice of seats at our key events.
Policy & Advocacy
We influence ACT and federal government policy decisions through our role as ACT’s peak body for the private sector. We advocate to government to create an economy where businesses can prosper and the whole community can benefit.
Our members have a variety of opportunities to contribute their voice to policy development and advocacy.
Weekly Business Pulse e-newsletter
- Keep up to date with the latest economic information impacting national and local businesses and maintain your business knowledge with relevant information and articles from CBC and its members.
Complimentary marketing and branding opportunities
- Promotional material included in Business Pulse e-newsletter (2 per year).
- The option to purchase additional advertising space with premium positioning in our e-newsletter.
- “New member announcement” mention in Business Pulse and on CBC social media channels.
Invitation to attend workshops and training sessions.
- Our international trade advisors provide you with access to international and local networks in more than 90 countries to support growth of your business and help you navigate through the complexities of Australian Free Trade Agreements.
- Opportunity to attend CBC-led trade missions.
Opportunity to sponsor key events, activities, programs and services delivered by CBC. We can build a tailored package for you.
Access to CBC meeting and training room facilities (subject to availability) at a 20% discount.