$28.33/month ($340/year) inc. GST
Are you ready to connect?
There are a growing number of Canberrans successfully branching out into business for themselves as small companies, consultants or contractors.
Micro Business Membership provides businesses of 1-2 staff the opportunity to connect and grow their professional networks and client base.
- Promotional material included in Business Pulse e-newsletter (2 per year) with the option to purchase additional advertising space.
- “New member announcement” mention in Business Pulse and on CBC social media channels.
Weekly Business Pulse e-newsletter
- Keep up to date with the latest economic information impacting national and local businesses and maintain your business knowledge with relevant information and articles from CBC and its members.
Invitation to attend workshops and training sessions.
Policy & Advocacy
We influence ACT and federal government policy decisions through our role as ACT’s peak body for the private sector. We engage with members and community groups to shape our policy positions, and advocate to government to create an economy where businesses can prosper and the whole community can benefit.
Have input into local, national and international policy and advocacy through one of our taskforces.
- Our international trade advisors provide you with access to international and local networks in more than 90 countries to support growth of your business and help you navigate through the complexities of Australian Free Trade Agreements.
- Opportunity to attend CBC-led trade missions.
Opportunity to sponsor key business events, activities, programs and services delivered by CBC. We can build a tailored package for you.
Access to CBC meeting and training room facilities (subject to availability) at a 20% discount.