$243.08/month ($2917/year) inc. GST
If you’re a medium-large business seeking to shape the framework in which you operate, then Corporate Membership is for you.
This membership package gives you a superior level of engagement and networking, connecting you with businesses like your own, and enabling you to speak directly to decision-makers and shape the Chamber’s priorities.
Invitation to engage with politicians and senior bureaucrats. These are small groups (max 25 attendees) in a closed-door environment – a great opportunity to network with key business contacts, gain an understanding of the business environment in the ACT and build relationships with ACT Government.
2x complimentary tickets.
New member profile
Company profile included in the Business Pulse e-newsletter reaching over 8,000 business contacts.
Australian Chamber of Commerce & Industry (ACCI)
Invitation to relevant ACCI national events & forums representing the ACT.
Key event preferential seating
Pre-pay group attendance at member rates for key events as part of your yearly membership and receive preferential seating.
Policy & Advocacy
We influence ACT and federal government policy decisions through our role as ACT’s peak body for the private sector. We engage with members and community groups to shape our policy positions, and advocate to government to create an economy where businesses can prosper and the whole community can benefit.
Have input into local, national and international policy and advocacy through one of our taskforces.
Weekly Business Pulse e-newsletter
- Keep up to date with the latest economic information impacting national and local businesses and maintain your business knowledge with relevant information and articles from CBC and its members.
- Promotional material included in Business Pulse e-newsletter (2 per year) with the option to purchase additional advertising space.
- “New member announcement” mention in Business Pulse and on CBC social media channels.
Invitation to attend workshops and training sessions.
- Our international trade advisors provide you with access to international and local networks in more than 90 countries to support growth of your business and help you navigate through the complexities of Australian Free Trade Agreements.
- Opportunity to attend CBC-led trade missions.
Opportunity to sponsor key business events, activities, programs and services delivered by CBC. We can build a tailored package for you.
Access to CBC meeting and training room facilities (subject to availability) at a 20% discount.