$243.08/month ($2917/year) inc. GST
If you’re a medium-large business seeking to shape the framework in which you operate, then Corporate Membership is for you.
This membership package gives you a superior level of engagement and networking, connecting you with businesses like your own, and enabling you to speak directly to decision-makers and shape the Chamber’s priorities.
Invitation to engage with politicians and senior bureaucrats. Political Roundtables are small groups (max 25 attendees) in a closed-door environment – a great opportunity to network with key business contacts, gain an understanding of the business environment in the ACT and build relationships with ACT Government.
Corporate Member Network
Corporate Member Network is a series of online sessions exclusively for our Corporate members to network with their peers and engage with Canberra Business Chamber leadership and staff.
Recognition as a Corporate Member
Business listing on our website.
Each year, company recognition through a profile included in the Business Pulse e-newsletter reaching over 8,000 business contacts.
Host a Business After Business Event
Opportunity to host a BAB at your premises.
Australian Chamber of Commerce & Industry (ACCI)
Invitation to relevant ACCI national events & forums representing the ACT.
Key event preferential seating
Receive preferential seating for key events. Pre-pay group attendance and reserve a table at member rates.
Policy & Advocacy
We influence ACT and federal government policy decisions through our role as ACT’s peak body for the private sector. We advocate to government to create an economy where businesses can prosper and the whole community can benefit.
Our members have a variety of opportunities to contribute their voice to policy development and advocacy.
Weekly Business Pulse e-newsletter
- Keep up to date with the latest economic information impacting national and local businesses and maintain your business knowledge with relevant information and articles from CBC and its members.
Complimentary marketing and branding opportunities
- Promotional material included in Business Pulse e-newsletter (2 per year).
- The option to purchase additional advertising space with premium positioning in our e-newsletter.
- “New member announcement” mention in Business Pulse and on CBC social media channels.
Invitation to attend workshops and training sessions.
- Our international trade advisors provide you with access to international and local networks in more than 90 countries to support growth of your business and help you navigate through the complexities of Australian Free Trade Agreements.
- Opportunity to attend CBC-led trade missions.
Opportunity to sponsor key events, activities, programs and services delivered by CBC. We can build a tailored package for you.
Access to CBC meeting and training room facilities (subject to availability) at a 20% discount.