$80.25/month ($963/year) inc. GST
Are you a leading small business?
Small businesses are a key driver of Canberra’s economy.
Business Membership supports small business growth through networking, promotion,
business development and access to free workplace relations advice.
Policy & Advocacy
We influence ACT and federal government policy decisions through our role as ACT’s peak body for the private sector. We advocate to government to create an economy where businesses can prosper and the whole community can benefit.
Our members have a variety of opportunities to contribute their voice to policy development and advocacy.
Weekly Business Pulse e-newsletter
- Keep up to date with the latest economic information impacting national and local businesses and maintain your business knowledge with relevant information and articles from CBC and its members.
Invitation to attend workshops and training sessions.
Complimentary marketing and branding opportunities
- Promotional material included in Business Pulse e-newsletter (2 per year) with the option to purchase additional advertising space.
- “New member announcement” mention in Business Pulse and on CBC social media channels.
- Our international trade advisors provide you with access to international and local networks in more than 90 countries to support growth of your business and help you navigate through the complexities of Australian Free Trade Agreements.
- Opportunity to attend CBC-led trade missions.
Opportunity to sponsor key events, activities, programs and services delivered by CBC. We can build a tailored package for you.
Access to CBC meeting and training room facilities (subject to availability) at a 20% discount.