Marketing & Sponsorship Opportunities for CBC Members
Complimentary marketing and branding opportunities available to our members:
- Business ads in our weekly (Wednesdays) Business Pulse eNewsletter, reaching over 8,000 business contacts (1 or 2 per year depending on membership type).
- New member announcement in Business Pulse eNewsletter.
- New member announcement on our social media channels (LinkedIn & Facebook).
- Yearly member profile – Company article in the Business Pulse eNewsletter for Corporate and Principal members.
- Business listing on our website for Corporate and Principal Members.
- Digital signage at CBC, annual report and CBC letterhead for Principal members.
Our members can also purchase additional advertisements at an affordable pricing starting from $110 per ad.
Use of Chamber Member Logo
Our Members can identify themselves as Chamber Members by including our Chamber Member Logo on website and printed materials. The Chamber Member logo lets others in the business community recognise your support of and involvement in the Chamber. Our members also see this as an indicator that the business is reputable, involved with the community, and good to customers.
You can download the logo from the Member portal or contact us.
You may use the logo on your company website, your business letterhead, and your company business cards as per the following usage requirements:
- If you display the Chamber Member logo on your website, you must activate a link from the logo directly to us at https://canberrabusiness.com
- You may not display the logo in a manner that implies sponsorship or endorsement by the Canberra Business Chamber.
- You will immediately cease usage of the logo in any form if your Chamber membership terminates.
Sponsorship Opportunities available to our Members:
We organise various in-person and online events throughout the year and offer an exclusive opportunity to members to sponsor the Chamber events. As a sponsor, you receive various types of marketing and branding benefits at an affordable price that help you gain more exposure in the ACT and region.
- Speaking opportunity at the event
- Preferred seating of your choice
- Verbal acknowledgement during the event
- Visual branding at the event
- Branding on the official program of the event / seating plan
- Digital branding on the dedicated webpage of the event, CBC social media channels and through Business Pulse e-newsletter
You can choose from the different packages – Platinum (10K-15K), Gold (5K-10K) & Silver (1K-5K). Exact sponsorship amount depends on the event type and the number of attendees.