- Welcome by Chairman Glenn Keys
- To consider and if thought fit, to pass the following resolution as a Special Resolution that the Constitution of the Company be amended by replacing the existing Constitution with the new Constitution, which can be found here.
- Where the Members have resolved to adopt the new Constitution, to appoint five directors. In accordance with clause 9.3 in the new Constitution, a board election will take place in this meeting.
9.3 Transitional Provision: Membership of the Board after Constitution is adopted
Notwithstanding the provisions in clauses 9.1 and 9.2, immediately after the adoption of this constitution, the Board will consist of the following members:
- two (2) directors appointed by the Canberra Business Council ACN 126 100 169;
- two (2) directors appointed by the Confederation of A.C.T. Industry ABN 60 892 936 832;
- five (5) directors elected in accordance with clause 10; and
- up to three (3) persons appointed on terms considered appropriate by the Board who must be a Member or Representative.
Nominations to the Board
(click for bio’s)
The following nominees will be appointed in accordance with transition provision clause 9.3 – I. and II. of the Constitution. Therefore election of these nominees is not required and the information is provided for your reference only.
Michelle Melbourne – I. two (2) directors appointed by the Canberra Business Council
Archie Tsirimokos – I. two (2) directors appointed by the Canberra Business Council
Greg Castle – II. two (2) directors appointed by the Confederation of A.C.T. Industry
Louise Hughes – II. two (2) directors appointed by the Confederation of A.C.T. Industry