- This event has passed.
YouTube for Beginners
Tuesday 20 October 2020 – 2:30 pm to 4:00 pmFree
About this Event
Discover how you can make use of one of Australia’s favourite on-demand platforms to grow your business. We will help you understand how to build on your existing customer relationships and attract new ones, through short and engaging video clips and instructional and information-loaded programs.
You will learn:
- What makes a good YouTube video
- How to create a YouTube channel and upload your first video
- Strategies to grow your YouTube channel
- How to embed videos into your website
You will leave with:
- The ability to start your own YouTube channel with logos, banners and playlists
- Basic video-creation workflows – scripting, film on a tight budget, editing and export tool options
- Audience-building techniques
A one-to-one follow up meeting is available to assist you further and embed the ideas/principles of the session. Please contact SRBEC email@example.com to connect with your local business advisor.
Please read the Terms and conditions for working with ASBAS