- This event has passed.
Workshop: Evaluating your business for change
Wednesday 12 August 2020 – 9:30 am to 12:00 pmFree
This interactive workshop will help you discover the opportunities available to you, by helping you look at your business from a new perspective. Understand your resources and how they can be used to continue to engage your existing customers and find new customers.
- Learn how to look at your business and customers with fresh eyes and find ways to help make those tough decisions.
- Learn how to prepare your knowledge and understanding of your business to enable you to put an effective business plan into place for the future.
- Discover what foundations you already have so that you can move forward confidently towards your new normal
You will leave the session with:
- An understanding of where your business is now and your established foundations
- An opportunity to explore what is possible for your business
- A way forward from here with an idea of what your future could look like
Date: Wed, 12 August 2020
Time: 9.30am – 12.00pm
Register: Via Eventbrite
A one-to-one follow up meeting is available to assist you further and embed the ideas/principles of the session. Please contact Southern Region Business Enterprise Centre email@example.com to connect with your local business advisor.
This workshop is delivered in partnership with the Canberra Business Enterprise Centre