Workshop: Canva for beginners
Thursday 9 July 2020 – 10:00 am to 11:00 amFree
Are you a small business owner who wants an easy-to-use branding and graphics tool which helps you keep control of your brand and create what you need when you need it?
Join our Specialist Digital advisor as she takes you through the new Canva platform and looks at the opportunities and methods you can use to apply your brand in social media posts and other marketing material.
You will learn how to:
- Navigate the Canva platform
- Apply basic editing functions
- Apply basic animation and video functions
At the completion of the session you will have:
- An understanding of Canva tools and basic editing functions
- The ability to apply edits to template and download files
- An increased awareness of post styles including purpose of post and basic composition skills
Date: Thursday, 9 July
Time: 10.00am – 11.00am
Registration: Via Eventbrite
A one-to-one follow up meeting is available to assist you further and embed the ideas/principles of the session. Please contact SRBEC firstname.lastname@example.org to connect with your local business advisor.
This workshop is held in partnership with the Canberra Business Enterprise Centre