Workshop: Accommodation continuity planning post COVID-19
Thursday 9 July 2020 – 4:00 pm to 6:30 pmFree
Travel is recommencing and the school holidays are coming up. Are you an accommodation provider who wants to be at the front of the pack?
Then waste no time in dusting off the sheets and welcoming your guests back. Join Bruce Buchanan, our specialist hospitality sector business advisor as he reveals how to develop successful strategies which will enable you to greet old friends and new, as you open the doors to your Covid-safe venue.
You will learn:
- 10 tips you can implement NOW to dust off the sheets
- What to do to develop your plan to move forward in 2020
- How to help your guests feel “Covid-safe” in your venue
You will finish the day with:
- 10 Marketing strategies you can implement tomorrow to attract guests to stay with you
- A Continuity Plan outline for the remainder of 2020
- Strategies to ensure you have a ‘Covid-safe” environment reassuring your guests and instilling confidence in your business
Date: Thursday, 9 July
Time: 4.00pm – 6.30pm
Registration: Via Eventbrite
A one-to-one follow up meeting is available to assist you further and embed the ideas/principles of the session. Please contact SRBEC firstname.lastname@example.org to connect with your local business advisor.
This workshop is held in partnership with the Canberra Business Enterprise Centre