Training: How to Start Your Own Business
Wednesday 4 September 2019 – 10:00 am to 12:00 pm$25
Are you thinking about starting a business? Have you got a killer idea or an existing business opportunity you want to explore, but don’t know what to do next?
Experienced business advisors explain the fundamentals of starting a new business. You will work through a Business Start-Up Checklist, identify where you are up to and discover what else you need to do before successfully starting your new venture. You can then develop your action plan to make it all happen.
You will learn:
- The importance of having a Vision and direction for your business
- The fundamentals of starting a new business
- What you need to work on to successfully get your business started
At the completion of the session you will leave with:
- A Business Start-Up Checklist
- A connection with and on-going support from your local business advisor
- An action plan to start your business
A one-to-one follow up meeting is available to assist you further and embed the ideas/principles of the session. Please book with your local business advisor at the session.
When: Wednesday, 4 September, 10.00am – 12.00pm
Where: Canberra Business Chamber, Level 3, 243 Northbourne Avenue, Lyneham
Registrations are essential!
This workshop is held in partnership with
View More Events