- This event has passed.
Training: Customer Experience – The Key To Your Successful Business
Wednesday 4 March 2020 – 9:30 am to 12:30 pm$25
In order for your business to not only survive, but thrive, you need customers. Creating a positive customer experience will build loyalty and significantly increase your revenue at little or no expense to you. So, what are the key attributes you need to succeed?
In this hands-on workshop you will discover what you can do to successfully build your loyal customer base and keep them coming back for more.
You will learn:
- The difference between ‘customer service’ and ‘customer experience’
- How to deliver a customer experience that will enhance your business and increase your sales
- How to develop your own competitive advantage
Throughout the session you will:
- Discover the six most common customer expectations of any business and explore how to incorporate them into your own.
- Understand the value of a customer – focused business
- Create your own Customer Experience Strategy that will meet or exceed your customer’s expectations
A one-to-one follow up meeting is available to assist you further and embed the ideas/principles of the session. Please book with your local business advisor at the session.
When: Wednesday, 4 March, 9.30am – 12.30pm
Where: Canberra Business Chamber, Level 3, 243 Northbourne Avenue, Lyneham
Register: Via Eventbrite
Registrations are essential!
This workshop is held in partnership with