- This event has passed.
ACT Chief Minister’s Export Awards | Tech in Turbulent Times: Business, Technology and Innovation in the new normal
Friday 6 November 2020 – 12:30 pm to 1:30 pmFree
During a crisis many of the businesses that survive are those that can shift focus, find new routes to market and adapt quickly to change. Join us for a free lunch and live panel discussion this Friday, with two digitally-focused businesses sharing their exporting stories, the challenges they have faced and the strategies they have put in place to deal with these challenges.
- Positioning your business to take advantage of new opportunities.
- The advantages of being a digitally focused business in the current environment.
- The importance of having strong networks in place before the pandemic.
- The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the sales process.
- Changing client needs and priorities.
- Opportunities for creating new IP.
- Disruption of global supply chains.
- Business resilience a competitive advantage.
- The role of digital in building a bridge to the new normal.
The Canberra Business Chamber follows strict COVID-19 protocols, as directed by the ACT Government Health Directorate, to ensure an optimum safe environment for all our event participants. Light lunch will be provided. Limited sits available.