ACT Chief Minister’s Export Awards | Tech in Turbulent Times: Business, Technology and Innovation in the new normal
Friday 6 November 2020 – 12:30 pm to 1:30 pmFree
During a crisis many of the businesses that survive are those that can shift focus, find new routes to market and adapt quickly to change. This live panel discussion will invite two digitally-focused businesses to share their exporting stories, the challenges they have faced and the strategies they have put in place to deal with these challenges.
During this event speakers, Rob Coorey (Geospatial Intelligence) and Michael Tear (WildBear), will be asked to share their views on the following:
- Positioning your business to take advantage of new opportunities.
- The advantages of being a digitally focused business in the current environment.
- The importance of having strong networks in place before the pandemic.
- The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the sales process.
- Changing client needs and priorities.
- Opportunities for creating new IP.
- Disruption of global supply chains.
- Business resilience a competitive advantage.
- The role of digital in building a bridge to the new normal.
The Canberra Business Chamber follows strict COVID-19 protocols, as directed by the ACT Government Health Directorate, to ensure an optimum safe environment for all our event participants. Light lunch will be provided. Limited sits available.