Tax Essentials: Tax Planning Strategies That Will Grow Your Business
Thursday 5 April 2018 – 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
Tax Essentials – Tax Planning Strategies That Will Grow Your Business
If you are a small business looking for ways to minimise the tax you pay and manage your tax responsibilities – this is the workshop for you!
We will also share with you, 3 important steps you can take to increase the value and performance of your business.
This session will cover 3 key components relating to your business:
Tax planning strategies
- Develop and evolve your business legal structure
- Develop everyday and year-end tax planning strategies
- Discuss tax traps which can catch you out
- Understand what can be claimed as a legitimate tax deduction and planning which results in the deferral of taxes can deliver significant cash flow boosts to your business
- Discuss how to interact with the ATO and how best to stay off their radar
- Understand Goods and Services Tax and Fringe Benefits Tax and how these apply to your business
- Learn about methods to plan for tax payments and also how to tailor suitable salary packages for yourself and your employees
3 important steps to increase the value and performance of your business!
- Understand the methodologies used in valuing a business and look at the key drivers of value
- Learn how you can improve the value of your business
- Develop a clear list of steps to grow this value which can be incorporated into your strategic plan and into the daily operations of your business
These small group workshops give you focused access to our expert presenter and enables you the opportunity to share your experiences with likeminded business owners.
Presented by Michael Talevich of Nexis Accountants
Morning Tea Provided
Delivered by Nexis Accountants & Business Advisors
This is a Level 2 workshop
“Business Essentials: You have the basics in place and need to explore key areas like Planning, Marketing, Legal or Accounting in more detail. Would suit entrepreneurs, established businesses and their staff.”
Cost: $140 – $180