- This event has passed.
Shopify Basics – Creating Your Own Online Store
Wednesday 13 May 2020 – 10:00 am to 2:30 pmFree
Today websites that manage everything from stock levels to shipping can be built at home. This 3-part series covers the website development, managing your inventory and marketing your store
Pivot your business to an online model – online stores are not as daunting as what you may think. They can be started from home in a few hours without the need for you to be a web developer.
You will learn how to:
- Build an eye-catching web-store
- Create a catalogue of products which can be found by search engines
- Successfully market your product using techniques such as linking your store to other online sales channels, eg Google shopping, Facebook and Instagram
You will finish the day with:
- Knowledge on how to create a Shopify-based webstore which works in conjunction with your bricks and mortar store
- Knowledge on how to expose your online store to many sales channels
- Contact details of our experienced digital specialists who will provide you with on-going advice, support and guidance as you build your own website
A one-to-one follow up meeting is available to assist you further and embed the ideas/principles of the session. Please book with your local business advisor at the session.
THIS WORKSHOP IS FREE TO ATTEND. REGISTRATIONS ARE ESSENTIAL.
Wednesday 13 May
Session 1: 10.00am – 11.00pm
Session 2: 11.30am – 12.30pm
Session 3: 1.30pm – 2.30pm
This workshop is delivered in partnership with the Canberra Business Enterprise Centre.