- This event has passed.
Planning Ahead: Super Strategies
Thursday 31 May 2018 – 7:30 am to 9:30 am
How much do I need to retire?
Super strategies – hear from Ishara Rupasinghe and Madison Kennedy, superannuation experts at Dixon Advisory.
“When you are time poor and have multiple priorities, it’s easy for people to put their superannuation strategy on the back burner. It’s important to keep your super front of mind throughout your career – as for most people their superannuation will be one of their biggest assets upon retirement. For business owners, it’s even more critical to know where your superannuation fits in your overall retirement strategy – we see too many business owners ill-prepared and relying on the sale of their business to fund their retirement, which doesn’t always play out as they had planned.
This seminar covers common questions that we hear around superannuation, and will talk about how to make the most of your super while working towards your overall long-term goals” – Ishara Rupasinghe, Director Dixon Advisory
Here’s some of the common questions we hear about superannuation:
- How much do I need to retire?
- What’s the difference between an industry super fund, retail super fund and Self-Managed Super Funds? How do I know what is right for me?
- How much should I think about contributing into super and when?
- How do I manage my super contributions when I have other priorities – eg mortgage, investments, family, schooling?
- How much do I need to retire and how do I get there?
If you’re asking yourself these types of questions about superannuation – come along to our Dixon Advisory ‘super strategies’ seminar.
- Working out the right super structure for you
- Retirement and income tax strategies to consider under the new super rules
- The impact of the new super rules if you will be retiring with a defined benefit pension
- How to navigate the retirement risk zone, which is the precarious 10-year transition-to-retirement period
- How we support and partner with our clients.
Following the seminar, Madison and Ishara will be happy to answer any additional questions you may have*.
*Places are strictly limited. Information and advice provided at the seminar will be general in nature only. Your personal objectives, financial situations or needs will not be taken into consideration.
Cost: $25 – $55
View More Events