- This event has passed.
Mailchimp for beginners
Wednesday 4 November 2020 – 10:00 am to 11:30 amFree
About this Event
We all check our emails many times throughout the day. Email marketing if an effective way of cutting through the noise. Mailchimp is a cost-effective way to manage contact and direct personalised bulk emails your past present and potential clients.
- Learn how to build a mailing list with tag groupings
- Learn how to create a reusable email template
- Learn how to personalise your emails
- Learn how to read email analytics and improve readership for your next email
- After the workshop participants will able to send a bulk email to a list of recipients then gauge the response to the email.
A one-to-one follow up meeting is available to assist you further and embed the ideas/principles of the session. Please contact SRBEC email@example.com to connect with your local business advisor.
Workshop is FREE. Registrations are essential.
Please read the Terms and conditions for working with ASBAS