- This event has passed.
Information Seminar: Mobile Food Businesses, Trade Waste & Environmental Protection
Wednesday 13 November 2019 – 3:00 pm to 4:00 pmFree
In collaboration with ACT Health, Environment Protection Authority (Access Canberra) and Icon Water, we’re hosting an information session for the food industry.
This event will focus on the recently published Mobile Food Business Fit Out Guide, Trade Waste and Grey Water Disposal for Food Businesses.
The topics include:
- mobile food business registrations,
- mobile food business fit-out requirements,
- trade waste and grey water disposal and
- used grease and oil disposal.
We also encourage people working in the food industry to attend and seek clarification on a broad range of topics such as:
- starting or altering a food business,
- general food safety requirements,
- food safety supervisor requirements,
- grease traps,
- temporary stalls and events and
- environmental obligations.
Environment Protection Authority, Icon Water and public health officers will be available at the event to answer your compliance questions.
Date: Wednesday, 13 November 2019
Time: 3.00pm – 4.00pm
Venue: Canberra Business Chamber, Level 3, 243 Northbourne Avenue, Lyneham
Register: Via Eventbrite