- This event has passed.
Implementing change in your business
Wednesday 26 August 2020 – 9:00 am to 12:00 pmFree
In a time of uncertainty such as now – after the summer bushfires and the COVID-19 pandemic, what we tend to see are all the challenges that lie ahead, and not always the opportunities that might be available to us if only we looked a little differently.
This interactive workshop will help you plan and implement change in your business as you gain an understanding of the opportunities that are available to you, while helping you set both short and long term realistic goals and consider strategies you can use to implement them.
When: Wed, 26 August 2020, 9:30 AM – 12:00 PM AEST
You will learn:
- Learn how to look at your business and customers and evaluate the best way forward to meet the needs of both.
- Learn how to prepare and put into place an effective business plan to take your business into the future
- Gain knowledge of an effective strategy that can lead you towards achieving your goals
You will finish the day with:
- An understanding of the business planning process
- An understanding of where and when to plan and set realistic goals
- Knowledge of the points where you need to make the tough decisions
A one-to-one follow up meeting is available to assist you further and embed the ideas/principles of the session. Please contact CanberraBEC firstname.lastname@example.org for your local business advisor.
Register: Via Eventbrite
This workshop is held in partnership with the Canberra Business Enterprise Centre