- This event has passed.
How to Market Your Business and Transact with Chinese Customers
Wednesday 31 October 2018 – 8:00 am to 10:00 am
Gain insights on how to start promoting your business to Chinese-speaking clients,
how to build a basic WeChat presence, identify other platforms to broaden your
reach and receive payments via Chinese e-wallet. Learn how to engage with Chinese
speaking audiences in the ACT, create an opportunity for them to be advocates for
your brand and share their purchase experience on social channels.
Where to start?
• Low-cost first steps to engage with Chinese-speaking audiences;
• Engaging with Chinese-speaking communities and building organic advocates for your brand;
• WeChat – Harnessing its power without breaking the bank;
• Beyond WeChat – Other Social media options;
• Accepting Chinese e-wallet payments;
• How to market to seed communities; and
• Scaling up – Deeper interaction and leveraging broader communities.
Non- Members $40.00
View More Events