- This event has passed.
How much is your business worth?
Tuesday 31 July 2018 – 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm
Given that many business owners need to transfer their ownership interests sometime in the future, it is important to know what your business is worth before any consideration can begin.
Even if you are not planning on selling it today, it is smart to know how much it is worth if you were to be approached about selling.
You might think that you will be able to sell your business when you’re ready to retire. But if you can’t sell it, what will you do?
You will have to potentially manage your retirement in some other ways. That is why knowing what your business is worth before you start making life-changing decisions is very important.
During the seminar, you will learn:
- How to value your business
- Attracting the buyers who will pay for your business
- Getting Ready – Practical steps to take before you put it on the market.
- Rules of the game – Understanding the Business Sale Transaction Process so that you are in control
- The ability to ask question and seek further advice
This is also a great chance to catchup with others thinking of going through this process.
This is a free event for Canberra Business Chamber members or $25 for non-members.
Tuesday 31 July 2018 5.30pm – 8.30pm.
Please arrive at 5.15pm for a 5.30pm start.
Drinks and refreshments will be available.
Cost: COMPLIMENTARY for members
$25 for Non-Members