Find new customers using Instagram
Wednesday 4 November 2020 – 1:00 pm to 3:00 pmFree
About this Event
With over 9 million Australian users, Instagram is one of Australia’s most popular and fastest-growing image-sharing platform.
Take the next step in growing your business and explore this essential online marketing tool, discover how to use Instagram and the ad features to sell more of your products or services and gain confidence to use your skills and the Instagram tools to create exciting and engaging Instagram posts.
Join our guest presenter, Dante St James – Boost with Facebook AU/NZ Lead Community Trainer, as he explores some of Instagram’s fun features and helps you create more engaging content to grow your business.
You will learn:
- Creative ways to write high performance posts
- Strategies to help you expand your audience reach
At the completion of the session you will have:
- An understanding of Instagram tools, the role of bio, hashtags, images and calls to action
- The ability to use the Instagram ad features to create paid posts.
- No less than 5 key tools and strategies to create better connections with customers and communities on Instagram.
A one-to-one follow up meeting is available to assist you further and embed the ideas/principles of the session. Please contact SRBEC firstname.lastname@example.org to connect with your local business advisor.
Please read the Terms and conditions for working with ASBAS