- This event has passed.
Facebook Marketing – creating your best content to build a loyal following
Thursday 27 August 2020 – 10:00 am to 12:00 pmFree
Did you know that you can build amazing posts, stories and even Instagram content within Facebook’s very own creative hub? Or that just a few tweaks using free tools on your phone can lift your content to new heights? And that you can use Facebook to see what other businesses and events that people in your area love?
Join our guest presenter, Dante St James – Boost with Facebook AU/NZ Lead Community Trainer, as he explores some of Facebook and Instagram’s fun features and help you create more engaging content and grow your business.
When: Thu, 27 August 2020, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM AEST
You will learn:
- Take your business page from good to great.
- Use free tools from Facebook to make posts that ‘pop’
- Find out what your potential customers love – and deliver it to them
You will finish the day with:
- What Facebook advertising can do for your business
- How to choose the right objective and targets for your paid advertising
- How to create custom and lookalike audiences to get better leads
- No less than 5 key tools and strategies to create better connections with customers and communities on Facebook and Instagram.
A one-to-one follow up meeting is available to assist you further and embed the ideas/principles of the session. Please contact CanberraBEC firstname.lastname@example.org for your local business advisor.
Register: Via Eventbrite
This workshop is held in partnership with the Canberra Business Enterprise Centre