- This event has passed.
Digital Marketing and Social Media for Tradies
Thursday 27 August 2020 – 4:00 pm to 6:00 pmFree
Remember when mobile phones were the size of a brick and marketing meant printing a cool brochure? The evolution of technology is changing the way we run and market our businesses – and keeping up – isn’t always easy!
In this work shop we will help your business get on track and stay on track.
When: Thu, 27 August 2020, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM AEST
You will learn:
- How to identify key problems for their business in the digital space
- To understand the relationship between tradition and digital marketing
- How to produce effective content for social media platforms such as Facebook
You will finish the day with:
- Digital Fitness Assessment
- Identification of best marketing strategies for their business
- Tips and tricks package for Digital marketing on social media platforms such as Facebook
A one-to-one follow up meeting is available to assist you further and embed the ideas/principles of the session. Please contact CanberraBEC firstname.lastname@example.org for your local business advisor.
Register: Via Eventbrite
This workshop is held in partnership with the Canberra Business Enterprise Centre