- This event has passed.
Develop a customer service strategy for your business
Thursday 29 October 2020 – 3:00 pm to 4:30 pmFree
About this Event
2020 has been a year of disruption like no other! As your customers venture out again, the competition for their patronage is fierce.
You will need to provide a service that is top-notch and ensure your customers keep coming back. In this workshop you will learn how to develop a Customer Service Strategy to win your customers over and gain increased market share.
In this workshop you will learn:
- Why it’s important to have a Customer Service Strategy
- Elements of a Customer Service Strategy
- How to implement your Customer Service Strategy
At the completion of the session you will:
- Be able to develop a customer service strategy for your business
- Understand how you can break the elements of your Customer Service Strategy down to implementable chunks
- Have the tools to set your business up to win post covid-19
A one-to-one follow up meeting is available to assist you further and embed the ideas/principles of the session. Please book with your local business advisor at the session.
This workshop is free for NSW businesses to attend through BusinessConnect.
BusinessConnect and Workshop REGISTRATIONS ARE ESSENTIAL.
“supporting businesses to start, run, adapt or grow”