Wednesday 17 June 2020 – 10:00 am to 3:00 pmFree
Managing your business Cash Flow can be a challenge at the best of times but during natural disasters it requires a higher level of vigilance and understanding by small business owners.
This online workshop deals with the fundamentals of CASH FLOW and the underlying dynamics which drive it. Delivered in easy-to-understand language, you will learn and appreciate that CASH FLOW IS KING to minding your own business.
When: Wednesday 17 June 2020
- Session 1: 10.00am – 11.00pm
- Session 2: 2.00pm – 3.00pm
You will learn:
- That Cash Flow is the 3rd crucial accounting tool to effectively manage your business
- The importance of managing your Capital requirements, Working Capital and Profitability using the 7 levers for change
- How to prepare a Cash Flow projection / forecast for your business
You will finish the day with:
- A knowledge and appreciation of Cash Flow – what it is and what drives it
- How Cash Flow relies on and interacts with Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss
- Confidence to prepare their own Cash Flow forecast
A one-to-one follow up meeting is available to assist you further and embed the ideas/principles of the session. Please contact CanberraBEC firstname.lastname@example.org for your local business advisor.
Register: Via Eventbrite
This workshop is held in partnership with the Canberra Business Enterprise Centre