- This event has passed.
Tuesday 25 August 2020 – 9:30 am to 12:00 pmFree
When it comes to owning and starting a business it is easy to focus on the “Now” activities – those that are in front of you every day demanding your attention. But if you want your business to grow and evolve, you need to understand and develop strategic ‘big-picture’ thinking in order to have clarity and provide direction so that you control the business, rather than the business controlling your life.
Join your local Business Advisor, Narelle Blackadder in this, as she helps you identify the key areas of business that need your attention in order for you to successfully build and grow your new business.
When:Tue, 25 August 2020, 9:30 AM – 12:00 PM AEST
You will learn:
- The importance of strategic thinking and the key components of good business planning in the development and growth of your business
- The 9 areas to focus in order to build a successful business
- The Customer Loyalty Ladder and how to calculate the lifetime value of your customers
You will finish the day with:
- Knowledge of the key elements of a successful business and the skills to embrace change and develop the direction of your business
- Answers to the questions “What Am I Selling?” and “What’s in it for my customers?”
- Identified key strategic and operational objectives for the next 12 months
A one-to-one follow up meeting is available to assist you further and embed the ideas/principles of the session. Please contact CanberraBEC firstname.lastname@example.org for your local business advisor.
Register: Via Eventbrite
This workshop is held in partnership with the Canberra Business Enterprise Centre