- This event has passed.
Business Talking Business: Mental health in the workplace – the road ahead
Tuesday 19 May 2020 – 2:30 pm to 3:30 pmFree
Date: Tuesday, 19 May
Time: 2.30pm – 3.30pm
Registration (Members only) via Zoom
As we begin to face the prospect of re-opening and returning to work, we know that our businesses will not be the same.
We need to start thinking about the strategies that can be put in place to facilitate this transition for our employees, especially following isolation, working from home or being stood down.
Our expert panel from Beyond Blue, Help Now and Lifeline will discuss the potential challenges that businesses can expect to face, and the strategies they can put in place to ensure optimal support and health of their employees, including:
- How to manage mental health in your business.
- Supporting staff with changing work environments and where to get help.
- The ‘Restart’ – Things to keep in mind as you restart your business, including the challenges for staff returning to work, and simple strategies to help manage these.
- How employers can prioritise mental health in the workplace, but deliver it differently.
- Lessons learnt from COVID-19 – What can we do differently in our workplaces to prepare for unforeseen circumstances?
- How to recognise poor mental health in your workplace and put good practices in place for your business to support your employees as part of your business strategy.