Business Talking Business: It’s a marathon, not a sprint – Taking care of your business
Tuesday 2 June 2020 – 2:30 pm to 3:30 pmFree
Date: Tuesday, 2 June
Register via Zoom (members only)
The coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic has caused significant disruption for businesses and the community. Many businesses are feeling the economic pressures and wonder how they’re going to survive, rebuild and keep trading on the road ahead.
We have brought together experts from from 3 leading sectors of banking, superannuation and taxation to talk through the risks and opportunities, some practical strategies you can implement, and the support that’s available.
- CareSuper – Renae Anderson, Head of Financial Advice
- NAB – Farren Smith, Managing Partner
- Nexia – Naomi Smith, Tax Partner
Topics that will be covered:
- What help is available?
- Limitations and considerations to be aware of
- Adjustments to borrowing facilities post COVID19
- Understanding the Jobkeeper payment, including what that looks like from a tax perspective
- The risks and pitfalls
- What changes to taxation we might see in the future?
- Where is your Super going to go and what does the future present?
- Will it get back to where it was before COVID-19?
- Is the industry and its practices going to change? What is going to happen to the classes of assets that my super is held in and what is going to happen to the returns and balances?
These are just some of the questions that will be answered in this information- packed webinar. We hope you can join us!