There’s never been a more important time to be a member of your local chamber!
It’s been a difficult time for businesses in the ACT. Regardless of size or segment, the impacts of recent bushfires, smoke pollution, and now COVID-19, have been widely felt.
We’re here to support you through tough times, which is why we’re offering every business the opportunity to join us without paying anything for the first 3 months.
In this rapidly changing environment, we understand the need for access to accurate and up to date information. By keeping our members up to date with the latest information and resources, we’re saving business owners time and giving them more options.
We actively engage with ACT and federal governments as well as the media, ensuring that ACT business has a voice in the policy debate and community discourse.
Being a member connects you into the largest network of business leaders in the Canberra region. Gain visibility in the community and a chance to have your say on issues that affect your business.
Become a member and get exclusive access to:
- Information and advice, including our employment law experts through the workplace relations hotline
- Promotion and marketing of your business to our extensive regional database
- Our regular email bulletins and webinars, keeping you up to date with the latest business news and information
- Networks that help you connect to, build and continually improve your supply chain
- Input into key policy decisions that affect your business
- Policies and procedures, templates and up-to-date modern awards
Terms & Conditions:
- New member sign-ups only
You can cancel your membership anytime after 6 months from the day of commencement
- Offer valid until 30 June 2020
- Credit card or bank account details will be required at the time of application
- View the full terms & conditions of membership